TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents / records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 from time to time. These terms and conditions does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature.
User shall be bound by the present terms and conditions, Agreement Duly Signed, applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If the User avails the Services of the Company, the User shall be subject to the said policies & agreement. By availing the Services, the User shall be contracting with the Company and the Terms and Conditions, Agreement including the policies constitute User's binding obligations, with the Company. User will be subject to the agreement, rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to the Services, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and shall be considered as a part of these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to the User. It is the User's sole responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for updates or changes and in any event prior to availing the Services. The User's act of availing the Services following the posting of changes shall be deemed to mean that the User accepts and agrees to the revisions.
Availing the Services indicates the User's agreement and consent to all the terms and conditions under these Terms and Conditions. Users are advised to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding. By impliedly or expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User also accepts and agrees to be bound by all the Policies agreement, rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions as amended from time to time.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using or registering on the website or accessing any material, information or availing services through the website. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the website or avail any services being offered through the website.
- Rates shown in the application or website are subject to change
- Rates shown are in Indian Rupee
- Rates are inclusive of Insurance, Licenses and Permits.
- Rates do not include any fuel. Please read the refueling policy mentioned herein below.
- Toll, parking, State/municipalCorporation Taxes or any other state levied tax for entry or exit shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the USER/HIRER.
- Fee of Rs. 500/-(subject to change) shall be chargeable for any Home Delivery and or Home Pick up when requested within the City excluding applicable toll/municipal/state taxes or any other state levied tax for entry or exit.
- Other applicable taxes i.e GST or any other tax in force now or made applicable in future shall be additional and shall be displayed from time to time.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS:
- No refund shall be applicable for unused portion of the rental period in case of shortening of booking the period after commencement thereto.
- Cancellations made 24hours before the commencement of rental period shall attract a cancellation fee of 20% of the base fare which would have been paid by the Hirer. Remaining 80% of the base fare will be refunded.
- Any cancellation made within 24hours before the commencement of rental period shall attract cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the base fare which would have been paid by the Hirer. Remaining 50% of the base fare will be refunded.
Any extension of your booking shall be subject to policies of the Company and shall attract an additional fees as per the details set out herein below:
- All the extensions must be informed by the Hirer to the Company at least 3 hours prior to the completion of the booking period. In case, if the Hirer fails to intimate the company about the extension within the prescribed timeline, it will be treated as UNINFORMED EXTENSION. In case of an INFORMED EXTENSION, standard tariff will be applicable. In case of an UNINFORMED EXTENSION, Standard tariff along with a penalty of INR 200 per hour will be applicable.
- In case the Hirer opts to reschedule the booking 24 hours prior to Pick Time, the same shall be confirmed at the sole discretion of the Company and on the rates prevailing on the day when the request for rescheduling the booking was made. If new Fare is more than previous fare, no additional charge will be payable by the Hirer. If, however New fare is less than the previous fare, 10% of previous fare to be charged.
- In case the Hirer opts to reschedule the booking within 24 hours of the Scheduled Pick Time, the same shall be confirmed at the sole discretion of the Company and on the rates prevailing on the day when the request for rescheduling the booking was made. If new Fare is more than previous fare, no additional charge will be payable by the Hirer. If, however New fare is less than the previous fare, 10% of previous fare to be charged.
- Delay beyond 30 minutes of scheduled drop off time shall be chargeable Standard tariff along with a penalty of INR 200 per hour
- Any delay in picking up car beyond 2 hours shall be treated as NO- SHOW and the entire booking shall stand cancelled under the circumstances and no refund excluding that of security deposit shall be made.
- In case the Hirer wishes to upgrade the car model than what was selected or chosen by him at the time of booking, he/she will have to pay the differential amount as may be determined by the Company. However, the said upgrade of the car model shall be subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Company.
- In no circumstances, the Hirer shall be permitted to degrade the car model than what was selected or chosen by him at the time of booking.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT:
A deposit of Rs. 5000/-(Rupees Five Thousand only) is mandatory for any booking, which is refundable subject to fulfillment of payments and deduction of legitimate dues,charges, penalties, costs, damages, taxes and any other expenses incidental thereto towards a booking and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the present Agreement. This deposit is however nontransferable.
Penalties and Charges that may be applicable to the user:
- All fines, penalties, costs, charges, damages, and liabilities relating to parking, road traffic, or other offences or contravention's incurred in relation to vehicle by Hirer from the commencement of this agreement until vehicle is returned to Formula Ride in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Any violation of the traffic rule by the User shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the User. Charges shall be debited to the membership account of the user for this post receiving any such notice, including any legal fee or incidental costs plus a convenience fees of Rs. 500/-.
- Any damage to the car shall be recoverable from the security deposit and if the security deposit is not sufficient to meet the same, the Hirer shall pay the cost incurred by Formula Ride for restoring the vehicle to the condition in which it was handed over to the Hirer alongwith such charges and penalties as the Formula Ride may deem fit and proper. Further, in case of payments due for extras, i.e., hours, days, late return, penalties etc the same shall be payable by Hirer if unable to be recovered from the Security Deposit. If the damage to the car is not recoverable from the security deposit, the same shall be paid by the Hirer either in cash or through card or cheque or Net Banking. Also, for getting the car repaired, the Company may have to seek claim from the Insurance Company for which the Company will have to pay file charges, taxes etc. Further, on account of the Company seeking claim for the Insurance is, the cost of insurance will be increased The hirer agrees and undertakes to reimburse the said file charges, taxes, cost of insurance and any other charges incurred by the Company for getting the vehicle repaired.
If the Hirer drives the vehicle in the damaged conditions or conditions which are not suitable for driving the vehicle, then the following shall be applicable (list is inclusive not exhaustive):
- In case of any damage to tyre or tyres or car rim resulting from driving the vehicle in bad terrain and continued driving in case of tyre puncture, User will be charged for the cost of each damaged tyre or rim on actual and in addition thereto, the entire security deposit shall be forfeited by the Company. Further, if any other damage is caused to the vehicle on this account, the user shall also be liable to pay the actual costs for the repair of the vehicle.
- In case the Hirer drives the car in water or in water logged areas, for any damage caused to the vehicle on this account, the user shall be liable to pay the actual costs for the repair of the vehicle and in addition thereto, the entire security deposit shall be forfeited by the Company
- If any damage is caused to vehicle on account of the fact that the Hirer was driving the car under the influence of alcohol/narcotics, then besides forfeiting entire security deposit, the Hirer shall also be liable to pay the actual costs for the repair of the vehicle.
- If anytime during the subsistence of this Agreement, the Hirer is caught or is otherwise being found to be drunk/drinking or consuming alcohol or any other intoxicating substance or smoking inside car, Formula Ride shall have the option to immediately seize the vehicle, forfeit the security deposit and the Hirer shall be liable to pay Formula Ride charges for the entire period for which the vehicle was booked, besides penalties levied by the authorities and also bear the cost of repair of the vehicle if damaged on account thereto.
- If after the vehicle has met with accident, the Hirer/User besides settling the disputes with the affected party or parties and concerned authorities including but not limited to shall seek prior permission from the Company before continuing to drive after the said accident. The Hirer/User confirms that taking such prior permission from the company is also mandatory and in absence thereof, the entire security amount will be forfeited and the Hirer shall also be liable to pay costs for repair of the vehicle.
- If the accident of the vehicle is caused due to overspeeding i.e. driving the vehicle beyond the permissible limits as notified by Central/State Govt. or Municipal Authority (as the case may be), the entire security deposit of the Hirer shall be forfeited and the Hirer shall also be liable to pay actual costs of repair, insurance, taxes, file charges and other expenses incidental thereto.
- If the company finds that during the rental period, the vehicle was driven by any person other than the authorized driver or additional driver, the entire security deposit of the Hirer shall be forfeited and if any damage is caused to the vehicle, the Hirer shall also be liable to pay actual costs of repair, insurance, taxes, file charges and other expenses incidental thereto.
- If the Hirer uses the vehicle for carrying pets or any animal, he/ she shall be liable to pay penalty ofRs. 1500/- besides bearing actual repairing costs and incidental expenses incurred thereto.
- User shall have to pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- for Smoking inside the vehicle or if the Company finds smell arising there from inside the vehicle.Moreover, the User may be held liable for the charges related to cleaning the Vehicle, as well as any damage caused by burns to any part of the Vehicle including without limitation the seats and/or the carpets (flooring).
- User shall have to pay a sum of Rs. 500(Rupees Five Hundred only) for Drunken Driving in addition to the penalties levied by the authorities.
- User shall have to pay for the total repair and or replacement in case of damage to the vehicle due to Drunken driving and shall also be liable for any legal action arising on that count or in connection thereto.in addition thereto, the entire security deposit of the User shall be forfeited.
- For any unauthorized activity carried in or with the vehicle during the rental period, the Hirer shall be liable to pay penalty of Rs. 5000/- and shall also be liable for any legal action arising on that count or in connection thereto.
- If the Hirer tampers or damages the interior or exterior of the vehicle or decorates the car for any occasion including marriage etc., a penalty of Rs. 5000/- shall be levied on the Hirer in addition to any repair costs.
- A fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) shall be levied for dropping off car to a different location than confirmed while booking, if the Car is returned within the same city in which the car was booked. In case of dropping off at a location outside the city premises, the late return policy shall apply and fees of Rs. 2000/-(Rupees Two thousand only) in addition to toll charges, municipal taxes and excess fuel consumed on account of dropping a car to a location outside city limits and the User shall also be liable to bear incidental expenses involved thereto including but not limited to cost of manpower/driver, travelling, boarding or lodging expenses for such manpower/driver to reach the location etc..
- If the Hirer wishes to change the Pick-Up/Drop Off Location, no extra charge will be levied on the Hirer if such request is made 24 hours prior to the pick up time. However, if the Hirer wishes to change the Pick-Up, within 24 hours prior of the pick up time, no extra charge will be levied on the Hirer in case of Home Delivery of the car, however, in case of site pick up, Rs. 1000/- shall be charged from the Hirer.
- Car keys if not returned or gets lost at the end of the rental period on dropping off, a fee of Rs. 5000/- in addition to the actual replacement cost shall be charged to User if not returned immediately of returning of car on completion of the rental period.
- In case the car has to be towed to the nearest workshop for any repair of damage/unserviceability, the cause of which is attributable to User, the towing charges as well as the repair costs shall be the liability of the User only. In addition, the User shall be liable to pay penalty of Rs. 1500 besides bearing actual costs of repairs and other incidental expenses incurred thereto by the Company. Further, the User shall also be liable to pay charges mentioned inpoint no.4(k) for returning the car to the location it was picked up from.
- If the Hirer fails to produce Original Driving Licence and a valid photo ID( Passport, Election Card, Adhar Card) , Driving Permit alongwith list countries and valid Passport with valid Visa (if applicable or in case of foreign national) at the time of handing over of the vehicle to Hirer or if fake documents are produced, the vehicle shall not be handed over to the Hirer and a penalty to the tune of 50% base fare shall be charged from the Hirer.
- If the Hirer changes or tampers or damages any part or accessories of the vehicle, he/she shall be liable to pay penaltyof Rs. 5000/- besides bearing actual cost of parts or accessories and the repairing costs incurred thereto.
- If the Hirer looses any of the accessories of the vehicle, he/ she shall be liable to bear actual cost of such accessories and incidental expenses incurred thereto.
- If the Hirer looses any of the documents of the vehicle, he/ she shall be liable to pay a penalty of Rs. 5000/- besides bearing cost for procuring such documents again and incidental expenses incurred thereto.
- The User's acceptance of delivery of the Vehicle shall be considered as the User's acknowledgment of having received the Vehicle in good condition. The User shall return the Vehiclein the same good order and condition, as had been delivered to the User. The decision of Company in respect thereto including but not limited to the order and condition of the Vehicle and Vehicle Parts shall be final.
- Should the car require excessive cleaning whether from outside or inside due to User's not maintaining the cleaning, a fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be charged to the User towards cleaning charges.
- In case it is found that the damage to vehicle is due to a person driving who was not the user as per agreement, complete charges of repair or replacement shall be the responsibility of the User
- In case of any liability arising out of User's Licence being invalid/ forged, the complete liability shall be of the User including any legal fee/attorney charges etc. in addition to any damages or liability which the Company may have to incur on account thereto.
- In case User continues to drive the rented vehicle despite a damage/fault which further jeopardises the serviceability of the vehicle, User shall indemnifythe Company against all liabilities arising out of such action and undertakes to make payment for all expenses towards repair or replacement, towing etc in excess of the security deposit.
- If the Hirer wants to authorize or include any additional driver to enable such person to drive the car, he shall furnish and upload Driving license and identity proofs, international driving licence permit alongwith list of countries(if applicable) in which such licence or permit is valid (if applicable) and duly inform the Company at the time of booking. Such additional driver shall also sign a Form styled as Annexure-A provided by the Company wherein he/she shall undertake that he/she shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the present agreement in addition to policies of the Company. For such authorization, the company shall be entitled to charge the amount as mentioned on website.
- The Hirer shall drive the vehicle within the permissible speed limits as notified by the Central or State Government. If at any stage during the rental period, the Hirer if penalized by the concerned traffic police for driving beyond the permissible speed limits, the Hirer shall be liable to pay such fine or penalty as may be imposed at that point of time by the concerned traffic police. For first such violation, warning shall be issued by the Company and the Hirer shall in addition to fines and penalties imposed by the concerned traffic police. For second such violation, the Hirer shall be liable to pay penalty of Rs. 5000/- to the Company in addition to fines and penalties imposed by the concerned traffic police. For Thirdsuch violation, the membership of the Hirer shall be cancelled by the Company and he/she shall be liable to fines and penalties imposed by the concerned traffic police.
- If after the conclusion of rental period, any sum, charges, penalty, damages, costs, other expenses etc. are found to be due or recoverable from the Hirer/User, the same shall be charged from the member in his/her subsequent booking or shall be payable by the Hirer/User within 2 days of the demand being raised by the Company. If the Hirer/User fails to the said amount within the stipulated time, the Company shall be entitled to take recourse to legal remedies as may be available in law which shall be solely at the risks and costs of the Hirer/User.
In case the Hirer/User fails to return the vehicle after the conclusion of rental period, the Company shall be at liberty to take recourse to legal remedies as may be available in law and in that eventuality, the Hirer/User shall paypenalty of Rs5000/-shall also be liable to pay Standard tariff along with a penalty of INR 200 per hour besides reimbursing the company with legal costs, expenses and other charges. Such damages shall be paid by the Hirer/User till the time the Company regains the custody of the car.
Hirer shall have to pay Formula Ride's costs of repairing or replacing vehicle in the event of loss, theft or damage howsoever caused, plus loss of revenue to Formula Ride (calculated per hour/day at the same rate at which the vehicle was let out to the Hirer for the period of during which vehicle shall remain unavailable for rental by reason of such matters)
- Hirer shall have to pay Formula Ride's costs incurred in recovering vehicle in addition to Security amount in an event if Hirer fails to return it to Formula Ride in accordance with this agreement
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Person who can enter into legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and are above the age of 25 years, without previous criminal records and without any restrictions on driving due to any medical conditions or any other restrictions imposed under any law including but not limiting to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, as amended from time to time.
- Persons who are not-competent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, and person of unsound mind shall not be eligible for membership.
- Member must possess a valid Driving Licence*
- Member must possess a valid photo ID( Passport, Election Card, Adhar Card) in addition to the Driving Licence.
*Valid Driving Licence:
- Licence issued in India by a competent authority to drive a 4 wheel Light Motor Vehicle,
- International Driving Licence issued by the respective authority in the country where the User is resident of, international driving permit alongwith list of countries in which such licence and permit is valid and valid Passport with valid Visa.
- should not expire during the subsistence of the Rental Period.
- All additional driver(s) should meet the eligibility criteria set out herein above to be eligible to drive the vehicle.
TOLL, PARKING, STATE ENTRY TAXES:
- There are various Toll charges payable at different points throughout the country. Users must pay all applicable Toll taxes at such Toll points or online as is applicable.
- User must park the rented vehicle at an authorised parking only and pay the necessary parking fee. Any liability arising out of parking at unauthorised places shall be the sole responsibility of the User and User shall make no claim to formula2ride against it.
- All formula2ride cars are registered under the All India Permit and can travel to any part of the country. However, there are taxes applicable for entry into any state. These must be paid by the User at the time of crossing the state border at the Tax counters or pay online wherever it is available online. A detailed rate of such taxes (subject to change from time to time) are listed in the table below of STATE ENTRY TAXES with indications of where they are available online for the convenience of User. User solely is responsible and liable for this tax and ensure it is paid on or before entry into any state.
- If State tax, MCD or any other tax which is paid by formula2ride on behalf of the user, 18% GST will be applicable on the total cost and shall be deducted from the security amount of the user.
Procedure of paying state entry taxes on line of Neighbouring state of Delhi.
- Haryana : https://parivahan.gov.in/checkpost/faces/public/payment/TaxCollectionMainOnlineHR.xhtml
- Uttar Pradesh: click on https://vahan.up.nic.in/upcheckpost/
- Punjab:click on-https://olps.punjabtransport.org/Dealer/PaymentHomePage.aspx
- Rajasthan:Clickon- http://vahan.raj.nic.in/rjcheckpost/faces/checkpost/jsp/ukcheckposttax.jsp
- Delhi: No state entry tax applicable. Only MCD charges need to be paid while entering in Delhi at the MCD booth.
State Entry Tax can be paid at the check post while entering in the one state to another.
STATE PERMIT VALIDITY PERMIT COST Andhra Pradesh 1 year • 4+1 = 1680 + handling charges ~ 200
• 6+1 = 2840 + handling charges ~ 300
Goa 1 week • 4+1 = 400 + handling charges ~ 100
• 6+1 = 450 + handling charges ~ 150
Haryana 1 Day • 4+1 = 100 + handling charges
• 6+1 = 100 + handling charges
Himachal Pradesh 3 months • 4+1 = 650 + handling charges
• 6+1 = 650 + handling charges
Karnataka 1 week • 4+1 = 100 + handling charges ~ 150
• 6+1 = 475 + handling charges ~ 550
Kerala 1 week • 4+1 = 140 + handling charges ~ 100
• 6+1 = 350 + handling charges ~ 150
Madhya Pradesh 1 week • 4+1 = 150 + handling charges ~ 100
• 6+1 = 350 + handling charges ~ 150
Maharashtra 1 week • 4+1 = 150 + handling charges ~ 100
• 6+1 = 350 + handling charges ~ 150
Punjab 1 day • 4+1 = 220 + handling charges
• 6+1 = 400 + handling charges
Rajasthan 1 day • 4+1 = 240 + handling charges
• 6+1 = 540 + handling charges
1 month • 4+1 = 1100 + handling charges
• 6+1 = 1800 + handling charges
Tamil Nadu 1 week • 4+1 = 150 + handling charges ~ 100
• 6+1 = 350 + handling charges ~ 150
Uttar Pradesh 1 day • 4+1 = 120 + handling charges
• 6+1 = 180 + handling charges
1 month • 4+1 = 1400 + handling charges
• 6+1 = 2100 + handling charges
- Vehicle shall be provided with a full tank of fuel and User need to be return the vehicle with full tank of fuel. In case, the fuel tank is not Full while returning the vehicle back to formula2ride, it shall be authorised to charge the refuelling costs to the User and a convenience fees of Rs. 500/-.
- Refuelling of the car must be done from the proper fuel stations only.
- Ensure the type of fuel(Diesel/Petrol) before refuelling. Any damage or liability arising out of incorrect type of refuelling shall be sole attributable to User and amount /charges for all such repair/replacement shall be charged to the User.
- In case the Hirer returns the vehicle with fuel more than that was provided to him/her at the time of handing over the vehicle or at the commencement of rental period, the Company in that case shall be under no obligation to either refund the money or reimburse the Hirer for that extra quantity of fuel.
- Payments by User shall be made with credit card/Debit Card or Net Banking. The Member shall ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit limit available to cover any charges. Any charges, fee etc for such transactions shall have to be solely borne by the User. In case of any liability/charges which arise out of a decline by the respective card or bank, the same also shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the User.
- In case the User defaults on any payments, formula2ride is hereby authorised to charge any fees including attorney fee, interest etc in accordance with the provisions of the law. formula2ride,
- formula2ride reserves the right to prohibit a User from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the User's account have been paid up totally. In case any liability is incurred on account of the User, , User will receive invoice through electronic medium(email/application) from formula2ride which will have all instructions for payment.
- The period of hire shall commence on the time and date out specified by the User at the time of making booking through website, application or call centre and shall continue (subject to earlier termination by either party or any extension in accordance with this agreement) until the time and date due back specified by the User at the time of making booking.The period of hire may not be extended without "Formula Ride's" prior written/verbal consent. For seeking extension of hire, the Hirer shall as a condition precedent clear all dues accrued upto date or before the period from extension shall commence. Further, the Hirer shall make such further deposits as requested and called upon by Formula Ride on or before the commencement of any extension of the period of hire. The extension shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and in accordance with the policies and terms and conditions of the present agreement.
HANDING OVER AND TAKING OVER (Starting of trip):
- User should reach at the garage for taking over the car at least 15 minutes prior to complete the handing taking of the car.
- Formula2ride team will be available to handover the car and explain all procedure.
- User need to check all the items availability as per the checklist available in the application or physically available with Formula 2 Ride representative.Any irregularity in the items/documents must be intimated to the Formula2ride team before taking the possession of the vehicle.
- User musts be in possession of his identity proof and valid driving license which was uploaded by him at the time of making the booking. He may be asked by any representative of Formula2ride to present the same at the time of handover or during the usage.
- Before taking possession of a vehicle, the Hirer must carry out inspection of interiors and exteriors of the said vehicle. Before driving the vehicle, the Hirer must advise Formula Ride of any damage or abnormality or defect noted or encountered in the vehicle or in the operation of the vehicle. In case, Formula Ride is not so notified of such damage or abnormality or defect at the start of a reservation, the Hirer shall be deemed to be responsible for any such damage or abnormality or defect with the vehicle discovered or reported after your reservation, including, without limitation, damage to the vehicle or lack of cleanliness.
- Subject availability of network or internet connectivity, car will be unlocked by the Formula2ride by SMS or call but will re-lock in next 15 minutes. Hence user must take key of the car is possession.
HANDING OVER AND TAKING OVER (Closing of Trip):
- User should inform Formula2ride before 01 hrs of returning the car at the garage.
- Formula2ride team will check all the items that have been handed over at the time of starting of trip.
- Loss/damage/short of any items will be the responsibility of the user and payment will be recovered as per the actual price..
- Formula ride reserves its right to have the vehicle inspected from any mechanic/workshop anytime during the pendency of the Agreement or at the time of handing over of the vehicle by the Hirer to Formula Ride to ascertain any mechanical or physical damage caused to vehicle and the damage so ascertained shall be reimbursed on actual basis by the Hirer to Formula Ride.
- Return vehicle to Formula Ride in the same condition as when received as evidence by Hirer's signature on Formula Ride's "check in slip signed at the time of handing over the car to the Hirer.
- Any or all disputes or differences, arising out of or touching upon or in relation to the terms and conditions including the interpretation and validity thereof and the respective rights and obligations of the parties shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The place of Arbitration shall be New Delhi only. Formula Ride shall have the exclusive right to nominate and appoint the Sole Arbitrator and the Hirer shall not raise any objection thereto. The decision of the Sole Arbitrator shall be final and binding upon both the parties. Costs, expenses of the Arbitration proceedings shall be borne by the parties jointly and severally.
- That the Courts in New Delhi alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all maters or disputes or differences arising under or in connection with or in relation to this Agreement
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name- Mr.Himanshu Malik
Designation- Operations Head
Mobile No.- +91 9650192881
Office Address- Khasra No. 384/2, Ghitorni, New Delhi - 110030, India