TERMS AND CONDITIONSGeneral:
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability of the vehicle.
- Charges are inclusive of fuel, Driver, comprehensive Insurance of the vehicle as per MV Act.
- Replacement Vehicle shall be provided within the city limits only (Subject to availability of similar segment in the city) in all such cases, where the Vehicle develops any mechanical fault and restrains the User from its use. Cases where the Vehicle develops such fault outside the city limits, replacement of the vehicle will be provided, subject to availability and reaction and travelling time of the replacement vehicle.
- All state entry Taxes (daily, monthly, quarterly annually whichever is applicable), Toll Taxes, permit fee, parking charges to be paid by user directly.
- Client shall use the vehicle only for the purposes of its own transportation and personal belongings. Client is not permitted to carry pets, inflammable goods, illegal items or any object which can annihilate the upholstery/exterior of the vehicles.
- Refundable security deposit to be paid in advance. Upon completion of booking, additional amount towards extra Hours or Kms (if any) will be debited from the security deposit and balance amount will be credited to the source account within 7 to 10 working days.
- Cars are insured under comprehensive coverage and all cases will be settled in accordance with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India and MV Act.
- Cancellation done 48 hour prior to the reporting time- 0% charge of the basic amount.
- Cancellation done 24-48 hours prior to the reporting time- 10% charge of the basic amount.
- Cancellation done within 24 hours of the reporting Time- 50% charge of the basic amount.
- Cancellation done post reporting time or No show- 100% charge of the basic amount.
Note: Cancellation of reservation has to be done by user from website or application only. In case of inability to do so User may send a request of cancellation by way of an SMS or Email from the registered Mobile number or Email Id only.
Within City Travel
- Time and Mileage shall be calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- For local run, Minimum charge will be applicable for 4 hours and 40 Kilometers (Excluding Airport Transfers). If usage is for more than 4 hours but Kms are within 40, next package of 8 hours and 80 Kilometer will be applicable and thereafter extra Kilometer and Hours will be charged accordingly However if the usage is within 4 hours and the Kms exceed 40, extra km shall be charged as per the applicable rates.
- Local will be considered within the city limits only.
- Extra Hours will be applicable after 30 minutes wherever the extra hour is applicable. Less than 30 minutes will be charged as per actuals.
Airport/Railway station Pick and drop:
- If the transfer time exceeds 4 hours (on Garage to Garage Basis), an extension of maximum Upto 1 hour is available with guest with no extra charge. Post extension, Extra hour as mentioned in the Rate Card will be charged.
- Airport Transfer rates are applicable for one way transfers only. No halt and deviation enroute will be accepted and shall be charged as per tariff.
- Airport transfers are applicable within the city limits only.
- Charges include the minimum mileage of 250 Kms per calendar day only and extra running shall be charged as per the extra km rate.
- Chauffeur allowance as mentioned in the rate card will be applicable for outstation use on calendar day basis.
- Outstation Travel does not include one way rentals and Kilometers will be calculated from the garage of city of origin. In case of one way rentals, charges @ minimum of 250kms or actual running back to the garage of origin shall be chargeable. Incidentals like toll, state taxes etc shall also be charged in addition accordingly.
- In case usage exceeds beyond 0000 hours by more than 1 (one) hour, full day charges according to the outstation will be applicable.
CLIENT’S WARRANTY TO SERVICE PROVIDER
- Has read and understood the terms and conditions before booking the vehicle and undertakes to remain bound by it.
- Will not employ or poach or otherwise engage (directly or indirectly) the deployed driver, without the consent of the Service Provider, anytime whatsoever.
- Shall not drink or consume alcohol or any other intoxicating substance or smoke inside car either himself or permit others sitting in car to do so.
- Shall not use the vehicle for carrying pets or any animal.
- Shall not tamper or damage the interior or exterior of the vehicle or decorate the car for any occasion including marriage etc.
- Shall not change or tamper or damage any part or accessories of the vehicle.
- Not use or permit the Vehicle to be used or operated in a manner contrary to any statutory provision or regulation or in any way contrary to prevailing law of the land.
- Shall take all necessary steps and precautions to protect the interest of the Service Provider and of its insurance company and shall ensure that the Vehicle is not used in violation of terms and conditions herein and/or for any purpose not permitted by the terms and conditions of the relevant policy of insurance nor do or allow to be done any act or thing where by any such policy of insurance may be avoided nor taken outside any territorial limit stipulated in such policy of insurance. The Client shall be bound by the terms and conditions thereof. Client shall provide all assistance to the Service Provider, in claiming insurance from the insurance company by providing all the necessary information and/or documents required by the Company or Insurance Company including but not limited to date, time and place of accident, particulars of the persons injured or killed in the accident etc.
- Shall not use the vehicle in any manner for commercial purposes, transportation of goods and material or for any other purpose. The Client agrees that if the Vehicle is detained by any Police Authority/Personnel or Statutory Body for illegal use then, the Client will be solely responsible for any charges incurred in its restoration to Service Provider, and any subsequent loss of revenue incurred during its period of un-availability.
- Shall not remove or interfere with any identification marks or plates affixed to the Vehicle nor attempt or purport to do so nor permit the same.
- Shall not use or permit the Vehicle to be used for transportation of animals , or transportation of anything, creature, plant, or fruit which is or which contains properties which are unfit for carriage or which are improperly packed, inflammable, harmful, illegal, verminous, infested, contaminated, condemned or offensive smelling.
- Shall not deface the paintwork or bodywork of the Vehicle nor add or erect any painting, sign-writing, lettering or advertising to or on the Vehicle.
- Shall not use the vehicle for carrying a number of passengers beyond its seating capacity as stipulated in the Registration certificate and/or property/goods beyond the vehicle’s capacity.. Client undertakes not to use the vehicle on kuchha roads or over surfaces over which there is no right or way (public or private) for motor vehicles.
- Shall not take the Vehicle to any area which has recently witnessed or is an area which is prone to riots, naxal or terrorist attacks.
- Shall wear seat belts and comply with other rules, regulations and laws as may be applicable in a particular state or city.
- Shall not play loud music/video in the car which may cause nuisance to public at large or otherwise violates any rules, regulations and laws as may be applicable in a particular state or city.
- Shall ensure that the windows are closed while the air conditioner switched on inside the car.
- Shall pay for the parking charges.
- Client confirms and agrees that Service Provider shall not be liable in manner for any loss to the Client including but not limited to loss of property or life or injury to Client, its passengers or damages arising out of any fault with the Vehicle. In such eventuality, Service Provider shall not be liable to pay any compensation or damages or otherwise reimburse the Client for any loss, costs, claims etc. whatsoever.